Tuesday, September 2, 2014

San Francisco Yacht Club

I flew into SFO at 11:30 and made it safely to boat to go right out on a fantastic day sail around the bay. The wind was ripping and we were hauling back and forth, playing in the waves and with the wind.  SO MUCH FUN, made me realize how much I missed this boat in the two weeks I was gone. Though I am a mix of emotions about being away for a year, I know that it is going to be an adventure like one I have never had before. Through all the smiles, laughs, and tears, I know it is going to be an experience I will never forget. 

We are moored at the San Francisco Yacht Club (a very fancy place) for at least the next week or so doing presentations and tours. We then hopefully move onto some other clubs in the Bay.

P.S. Sorry about the short post, we are off to explore San Francisco today!

Just a couple photos from this summer!


Sea Lions on Whale Rocks in the Straights


Great Blue Heron on my last day in PT


Mt. Baker looking majestic as ever



No comments:

Post a Comment