Friday, June 27, 2014

Well, it has come time for me to start my next adventure. Sunday morning I will be getting on plane to fly to Port Townsend, WA (look it up on map, its near Seattle) to begin my next schooner bum gig. The Martha is a historic racing schooner that was built in 1907. She was restored about 50 years ago and is now owned by the Schooner Martha Foundation as a sail training tool. She takes youth and adults out on sail-training vacations around the San Juan Islands and Pacific Northwest area. I will be a deck hand on her for the rest of the summer and doing this blog so you all can keep up with what I am up to out there and where I am able to sail :) WHICH I AM SO EXCITED FOR!!!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement now that is less than two days away! Anyway, here are couple pictures of her and I will write again once I am actually on her :) Love you all and keep in touch land goers (and sea goers to). 

xoxo Meryl



1 comment: